My visit to Canada

This Christmas I got to go to Canada (Alberta) for the first time in my life and let me tell you it was fuuuuun. I went to the Rocky Mountains to a place called Jasper and went to a hockey game of the Edmonton Oilers agains't the New York Islanders. It was very cold the whole time and one day it even went down to -41c. My mother in law still made me shovel the snow. Also, we went sledding but in Canada they call it tobogganing. The best part of the visit was a real traditional Christmas with family. Ricki's family made me feel at home and they were very nice to me. I liked playing cards with Grandma Alice even though she cheated. Here are a few of the pictures from the trip.


















4 comments:

Hilaria said...

Wow..nice..i'm glad you had fund dawg...

Anonymous said...

NIce pics bro. When are you coming to the US?

Anonymous said...

Hey you really had fun, nice pictures.

Meps

Julie Nam said...

Richard , am so dissapointed ,my brother didnt see u when u were in Canada

But i do understand ,may be u were very busy lol