Good News!


Last year was quite hectic but I am glad my wife and I made it through strongly. I'm even more glad about how we ended the year, here in Canada, with nice weather, a loving family and I finally got to see where Ricki grew up. What a way to end a year, full of happiness. Anyhow, already I'm sure my new year is going to be very nice whatever may come my way because I am going to be a father. My wife is three months pregnant and it's already a good feeling for me, therefore I cannot imagine how good it is going to feel to hold my child for the first time. As you can see in the picture, I met my niece and nephew for the first time and got a taste of having children around.

To all of you to have stood by me in 2008, a big thank you! Thank you for believing in me and giving me so much support. I hope we will continue to be friends in 2009 and beyond. Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

The best news one can year on News Year Day.

No doubt 2009 will be a very special year for the two of you.

Thanks for the fabulous photo .... you look so cute with the kiddies !!!

Here's wishing you a Happy & Blessed 2009 Richard & Ricki.

XX

Anonymous said...

Congrats Richard!

Hilaria said...

Hey Richard....

Congratulations on the good news, i know you will make a good father, no doubt about that...eish what a good way to start a new year.....Happy New year dawg!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow congrats Richie,its a nice feeling to have a baby.You will enjoy it, believe you me.

All the best for 2009

Meps

Anonymous said...

Nice work bro here in canada we support u