Stop the Killings!

My idea to make a documentary about the albino killings is slowly turning into a campaign. I have been meeting with government officials and I have more appointments this week. I am so happy that people are really taking interest in this human rights issue.

When I was in Mwanza, a journalist named Nashon Kennedy from HabariLeo wrote a story about what I am working on. The story is in Kiswahili, sorry about that for the English speakers. Here is the link:

http://www.habarileo.co.tz/michezoburudani/?id=9923

This is not just an issue affecting Tanzania and I hear that there are some cases of albino killings in other African countries. If any of you have stories, contacts or ideas on how to stop this violence, email me at richard@richardbba2winner.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great. You are making a difference. I am really proud of you.

Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Hi Richard, You said you would want to do something positive for your Country and you are doing just that, with Ricki next to you, you are both busy with projects that will have enormous benefit to the people of Tanzania. You are two loving caring peeps.Keep going

bev said...

You are absolutely correct anonymous !!

These were the words that Richard said to KB when he was interviewed directly after leaving the BB house as the winner ...

"I love you all. Whatever I do I want to change people's live positively."

It seems Richard is doing just that.

Much respect Richard ... and much respect to you too Ricki ... doing the work you do in such difficult circumstances is definately not easy and Tanzania should be proud of both of you for what you do for the community.

Love and best wishes from South Africa.

XX

Anonymous said...

Richard you will succeed, I never ever give up on you!! In the BBA house one can see that you is a person, if you want to achieve something, you go for it!!

Good luck for you and Ricki and there is lots of people who are interesting in your doings, keep on going, and let us know!!!!

Love you all!!

Hilaria said...

This is wonderful....you are right on your way to the top dawg...and true that you are changing peoples lives positively....just keep on keepin on and do your thang....we will always be behind and support you in everything you do.

Much respect and keep up the good work.

Much Love
Hilaria

Julie Nam said...

So sad still there are people in this world killing others to get Rich ..May our God opened their Eyes to see so that they can be saved........

Richard you are doing a wondeful Job ..and God will definately reward you..I saw this in you when you were in the BBA2..You have the determination and courage to change bad things into Good ...Go for it Brother Go for it !

We are praying for you....

Anonymous said...

I thank God everyday for this website of yours where I can read about the real Richard, you will and are succeeding. Carry on dear friend.