A Preview of Nollywood

I am sorry to everyone for not saying goodbye when I left for Lagos on the 23rd of February. As some of you may know I was waiting for quite a long time to leave and then I finally got my travel plans at the last minute. I didn't have internet for the first week and I am working looooong days on the movie set so I haven't had time to chat. I won't be able to update my website until I get home when I will put a bunch of pictures on there. For now here is a sneek peek.

Here I am acting in the lead role as a guy called "Slow". Acting is hard work actually much harder than I thought. Every scene takes time to get set up and we work late into the night usually until 4am. The power cuts also slow things down but the plan is that we will be done tomorrow. I will be doing a second movie later on with the same director called Moses Inwang. Meryl is also acting with me as well as some major Nigerian stars. I will put more details about the movie, the release date and all of that stuff later on.




Thanks everybody for your emails and facebook messages. I will try my best to get to them as fast as I can. Peace.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI MY FRIEND I AM SO PLEASED FOR YOU HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A BALL ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU LOVE YOU BOTH TARA

dolphin seal said...

Richard you are having the best time of your life. Grab it with both hands. You look great in that shirt and your photographer knows how the capture that special moments - she da best

Hilaria said...

Hi Richard,
Just do your thang dawg..i can feel you when you say acting is not easy but you will see it will become easier as you go on and i hope this will open all your doors to achieve your dream, thats to become a movie director. Just take it easy dawg and love you too.

Anonymous said...

Yo Rich, i can't wait for the movies to be released! Yani nina mchecheto si kidogo! I remember your acting skills back in the BB house when you had a movie task and it was fine. Wish you all the best bro. Seven

Anonymous said...

Richard I am so glad for you and I know you are a strong person, but although I feel some kind of sadness in me, towards you, you will always be my best friend. No matter what!!!

Pussycat said...

Hey Buddy! what's going buddy?!..Hope all is well.Check me out when you get back with more details...

Peace!
XOXO
Pussycat